- This event has passed.
Thriving in Your Post-Divorce Life– Lexington/Winchester ~ No-Cost Webinar
June 15 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm EDT
Beginning your new life after divorce can be a time that is both exciting and uncertain. You get to create a new and wonderful chapter in your life. And you may have questions about your finances, taxes, estate planning, buying/ renting a home, making a modification to your agreement.
Or maybe you want to learn new ways to practice self-care and compassion? Join us to learn essential strategies for building your post-divorce life with confidence and peace of mind.
You will learn:
- Critical strategies for building/rebuilding your finances
- The do’s and don’ts of estate planning
- Post-divorce legal issues, including separation agreement modifications and contempt actions
- Renting or Buying a home after divorce – drawbacks and benefits
- Managing and preparing your taxes post-divorce
- Strategies to look and feel your best, and how to incorporate self-care into your everyday routine
- And other important considerations
You will have the opportunity to submit your questions in advance during registration and/or during the LIVE Meeting hosted by our Lexington and Winchester, MA Hub.
If you are interested in attending and wish to maintain your privacy, we have set these up so you can attend confidentially. When you join the webinar, your camera will be off. Also, you can use just your first name for the name display, and the only ones who will see your name are the Vesta Professionals.
There is no charge for attendance. Advance registration is required. We will email the Zoom link to the registrants before the online event.
If you would like to register for this event with us directly, instead of via Eventbrite, please email us at team@VestaDivorce.com or call 1-877-355-7649.
Not sure where to begin? To connect with our Concierge Director, co-founder Deanna Coyle, schedule a complimentary 30-minute call here: www.calendly.com/deannacoyle.