- This event has passed.
Taking Control of the Divorce Process – Main Line, PA~ No-Cost Webinar
May 19 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm EDT
Join our team of vetted Professionals from our Main Line, PA Hub, to learn how to take control of the divorce process, regardless of where in the process you are or what type of divorce you are going through.
Sheila Brennan, CPC®, Divorce Coach, will share her tips, tricks, and strategies to help her clients achieve their desired outcome. You will also hear personal stories from the other members of the Hub.
- You have more control than you think – regardless of the process!
- Identify the components of the divorce that you do control.
- Tips for fine-tuning your communication skills
- You can (and should) learn negotiation skills with difficult people
- How best to tackle legal, financial, social, and emotional issues
- How to best help myself through the divorce process – with strategic decisions
You will have the opportunity to submit your questions in advance during registration and/or during the LIVE Meeting hosted by our Main Line, PA Hub.
If you are interested in attending and wish to maintain your privacy, we have set these up so you can attend confidentially. When you join the webinar, your camera will be off. Also, you can use just your first name for the name display, and the only ones who will see your name are the Vesta Professionals.
There is no charge for attendance. Advance registration is required. We will email the Zoom link to the registrants before the online event.
If you would like to register for this event with us directly, instead of via Eventbrite, please email us at team@VestaDivorce.com or call 1-877-355-7649.
Not sure where to begin? To connect with our Concierge Director, co-founder Deanna Coyle, schedule a complimentary 30-minute call here: www.calendly.com/deannacoyle.