- This event has passed.
Special Needs Children and Divorce – Boston, MA Hub ~ No-Cost Webinar
April 15 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm EDT
Divorce is challenging and particularly complex for parents caring for a child[ren] with disabilities.
Join us for an exclusive event on Divorce and Children with Disabilities hosted by Vesta’s highly-vetted professionals. They will conduct a robust discussion on the unique legal, financial, and emotional considerations and implications for divorcing parents of child[ren] with disabilities.
- Divorce Agreements & Modifications: strategies for custody, parenting plans, child support, and alimony.
- Education: school considerations including IEP decision-making authority.
- Long-Term Planning: legal and financial factors for caring for emancipated, adult children with disabilities.
- Financial Planning: public resources, special needs trusts, 529 ABLE plans, and parent retirement planning.
- Emotional Care: reducing parental stress while maximizing health and wellness through positive self-care.
- Lisa Cukier, Divorce Attorney
- Lisa Catapano, Life, and Divorce Coach
- Chris Chen, CFP®, CDFA®, Financial Advisor.
You will have the opportunity to submit your questions in advance during registration and/or during the LIVE Meeting hosted by our Boston, MA Hub.
If you are interested in attending and wish to maintain your privacy, we have set these up so you can attend confidentially. When you join the webinar, your camera will be off. Also, you can use just your first name for the name display, and the only ones who will see your name are the Vesta Professionals.
There is no charge for attendance. Advance registration is required. We will email the Zoom link to the registrants before the online event.
If you would like to register for this event with us directly, instead of via Eventbrite, please email us at team@VestaDivorce.com or call 1-877-355-7649.
Not sure where to begin? To connect with our Concierge Director, co-founder Deanna Coyle, schedule a 30-minute call here: www.calendly.com/deannacoyle.