For Divorce Professionals Interested in Learning About Vesta
Are you a professional in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, or Southern California with clients who are affected by divorce?
Join us on one of our Informative Webinars or attend an in-person Informative Session to learn about Vesta and how you can join Vesta’s network of professionals to grow your practice.
Our engaging and free Webinars are intended for professionals with clients who are navigating divorce and post-divorce
Our Webinars are every Thursday at 11 am to 12 pm PST (2 to 3 pm EST)!
Register to join an Informative Webinar!
Vesta offers divorce seminars, workshops, social events and retreats featuring prominent lawyers, financial advisors, realtors, mortgage brokers, life and parenting coaches, nutritionists and more.
Vesta is redefining divorce!
Our network of compassionate professionals – most of whom have been affected by divorce – sees the necessity for a better way to divorce, ensuring a favorable outcome on every level, including the health and well-being of the entire family.
Our Webinars are for professionals in the areas of law and mediation; financial planning and investing; accounting and taxes; real estate and mortgages; parenting; divorce coaching; life & relationship coaching; career coaching; nutrition, fitness, health and wellness; personal styling.
Working collaboratively, we can build a stronger community and healthier families.
“I have been involved with Vesta for nearly five years. From a personal standpoint, this involvement has been one of the most fulfilling and rewarding endeavors in my career. I am able to use my nearly twenty years of experience in family law to assist people who, unfortunately, are often struggling through the most tumultuous time in their life. Understandably, divorce is a great unknown to most. I am able to assist Vesta attendees by bringing clarity to the legal side of the divorce process, which is personally fulfilling.
Professionally, Vesta is the finest organization I have been involved with in my legal career. By combining the knowledge and skill sets of a wide variety of professionals, I am able to better assist my clients through their divorce proceeding. I work closely with many of the Vesta professionals to ensure that my client’s navigation through divorce is as smooth as possible. Our team approach, and reliance upon other professionals strengths, creates continuity as well as a reliable referral network because of the trust that we, as professionals, have in one another.”
– Michael P. Judge, Divorce Attorney, Casner & Edwards, LLP (Vesta Network Professional since July 2015)
“My goal for my career as an attorney has always been to do well financially while helping my clients in a meaningful, vital way. Working with Vesta to educate, connect and empower people going through divorce fulfills that vision. Participating in Vesta’s programs truly helps people find strength and direction as they navigate the life crisis of divorce. Their appreciation is palpable and expressed. Many Vesta program participants become clients. And they are the type of clients who are thankful for the work I do for them and especially for the collaborative, holistic, broad-based values of the Vesta divorce process. Vesta works for me on many levels.“
– David Kellem, Divorce Attorney & Mediator, Kellem Mahoney Family Law & Mediation Group, PC (Vesta Network Professional since January 2016)
Want to apply to become part of Vesta’s network of professionals?
Online Application for Divorce Professionals
Value to Vesta Professionals
- Increased visibility and awareness of your professional practice
- Opportunities to attend Vesta-sponsored events and retreats
- Website listing as a Vetted Vesta Professionals
- Ability to use Vesta’s branding
- Expansion of your own brand/name recognition
- Referrals from other professionals within Vesta’s network
- Referrals from Vesta Concierge
- Ability to write blogs and have them edited by and promoted through Vesta
- Opportunity to become a Thought Leader
- Opportunities for spotlight interviews through Vesta
- Opportunities for public speaking
- Listing in the Vetted Vesta Professionals Directory
- National Vesta brand recognition
- Use of Vesta Professional badge for your websites and digital structures
- Exclusivity in your geographic Hub(s)
- Social media support and training
- Marketing of your professional services and events in which you participate
- Planning your own topic-specific workshops
- Access to Vesta’s network of professionals for:
- Personal connection
- Collaboration with other professionals
- The opportunity to “do well by doing good”
- By regularly attending events, being passionate about this work and helping those in need, you will have the ability to experience the extent to which Vesta can impact people’s lives.
- You will also have the opportunity to build your practice. This is what it means to “do well by doing good”.
- Opportunities for professional education
- Ability to receive support from like-minded professionals
- Opportunies for collaboration and fun
- Opportunities for involvement and exposure through national expansion of Vesta’s programs into other geographic areas as well as other markets.
Professionals who are accepted into Vesta’s network after going through our Vetting process… which includes our online application, an interview and background check… pay a monthly membership/marketing fee to Vesta (the amount depends on your profession and location).
Any questions? Reach out to us at Professional@VestaDivorce.com or 508-744-6014.