Join us for an exclusive No-Cost Webinar with Lisa Cukier, Divorce Attorney and Partner at Burns & Levinson, and Lisa Catapano, Life and Divorce Coach, who will lead an informative workshop on Divorce as Impacted by Addiction, Mental Health Issues and/or Children with Special Needs?
The impact of a parent’s mental illness and other special issues can impact a family in far-reaching and enduring ways. This seminar will discuss the tenuous balance in preserving the family structure versus taking steps to promote safety by eliminating a potentially unsafe situation.
Together, they will also cover the unique considerations, reviewing traps to avoid any issues to include in your separation agreement, for families who have children with special needs.
- Divorce involving a spouse with mental illness
- Custody involving parents who suffer from addiction
- Grandparents’ visitation rights
- Guardianship by family members when parents are dealing with mental illness, addiction, and other special issues
- Alternative strategies in lieu of a divorce, including post-nuptials and complaints for separate support.
- Children with Special Needs and custody disputes, parenting plan disputes, and custody strategies
- Children with Special Needs and Special Needs Trust planning
You will have the opportunity to submit your questions in advance and/or during the LIVE Webinar.
There is no charge for attendance. Advance registration is required. We will email the Webinar link to the registrants prior to the online event.
If you would like to register for this event with us directly, instead of via Eventbrite, please contact Deanna at 508-744-6014 or Team@VestaDivorce.com.
To find out more about other informative and social events hosted by Vesta, like us at Facebook.com/VestaDivorce or visit us at VestaDivorce.com. If you would like to connect with co-founder Deanna Coyle, you can schedule a 30-minute call with her using this link: calendly.com/deannacoyle.