Join us for an exclusive No-Cost Webinar with Attorney Lisa Cukier, Partner at Burns & Levinson, and Financial Advisor Jim Ditzel, CFP®, ChFC®, CLU®, CASL®, MSM, as they tackle the subject of “when should you consider a postnuptial agreement?” Lisa and Jim will also discuss protecting your future marriage with a prenuptial agreement.
- What is a postnuptial agreement and who should consider having one?
- When should you consider using a postnuptial agreement?
- How does a postnuptial agreement impact a marriage?
- What is a prenuptial agreement and who should have one?
- When should you start thinking about a prenuptial agreement?
- How do you have these conversations with your current spouse or future spouse about these documents?
You will have the opportunity to submit your questions in advance and/or during the LIVE Webinar.
There is no charge for attendance. Advance registration is required. We will email the Webinar link to the registrants prior to the online event.
If you would like to register for this event with us directly, instead of via Eventbrite, please contact Deanna at 508-744-6014 or Team@VestaDivorce.com.
To find out more about other informative and social events hosted by Vesta, like us at Facebook.com/VestaDivorce or visit us at VestaDivorce.com. If you would like to connect with Co-Founder and Concierge Manager Deanna Coyle, you can schedule a 30-minute call with her using this link: calendly.com/deannacoyle.