Please join us while we explore what has changed as a result of COVID-19 as it relates to your divorce process.
We will approach things from 3 different angles: Emotional, Legal, and Financial.
- D’Aun Moore, Divorce Coach
- Patricia C. Van Haren, Esq., Family Law Attorney
- Jamie Weber, Realtor
- Sosi Avila, Mortgage Consultant
- Brett Laddusaw and Nick Ewen, Financial Advisors
- Mental Health and Wellness tips during quarantine
- Court closures and the impact of the divorce
- Child custody matters with the ongoing Pandemic
- Support issues with unemployment
- What is an emergency in the eyes of the Court
- Advances in technology as it relates to the court system
- Home financing during COVID19
- What your need to know related to your finances during COVID19
- Tax returns, recovery rebates, and retirement plans
Whether you are thinking about going through divorce, you are currently in the process of divorcing, or have been divorced, we welcome you to come and hear our panel of experts give you everything you need to make it through these trying times and come out the other side not only okay, but in a place to thrive.
We design our events to be informational while allowing you time to ask questions. Our goal is to create an interactive setting centered around connection and education, which leaves you feeling empowered.
There is no charge for attendance. Advance registration is required. We will email the Webinar link to the registrants prior to the online event.
If you would like to register for this event with us directly, instead of via Eventbrite, please contact Deanna at 508-744-6014 or Team@VestaDivorce.com.