- This event has passed.
Year End -Legal, Financial & Emotional Tips in Divorce – Boston, MA Hub
November 18, 2021 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm EST
Join us for our yearly event designed to help families impacted by divorce plan, organize, and focus on wrapping up the end of the year. Regardless of the stage of divorce, you are in; there are clear action steps that you need to take to prepare — emotionally, financially, and legally.
You will learn strategic ways to handle the ending of 2021 while focusing on getting ready for a great year ahead.
- Legal: Will your divorce be final and the importance of Estate Planning
- Mortgage: Receiving a full pre-approval will thoroughly review your income, credit, liabilities, and assets to determine mortgage options, whether refinancing or purchasing
- Real Estate: Getting your home ready to maximize the 2021 Market
- Emotional: How practicing self-care and manage stress to manifest joy
- Financial: Year-end tax planning including Roth IRA conversion (tax – loss/ gain harvesting, appropriate asset allocation, and required minimum distributions)
You will have the opportunity to submit your questions to our Boston, MA Hub in advance during registration and the LIVE Meeting.
If you are interested in attending and wish to maintain your privacy, we have set these up so you can participate confidentially. When you join the webinar, your camera will be off. Also, you can use just your first name for the display, and the only ones who will see are the Vesta Professionals.
There is no charge for attendance, and advance registration is required. We will email the Zoom link to the registrants before the online event.
If you would like to register for this event with us directly, instead of via Eventbrite, please email us at team@VestaDivorce.com or call 1-877-355-7649.
To learn more about other informative and social events, Vesta hosts like us at Facebook.com/VestaDivorce or visit us at VestaDivorce.com.
Not sure where to begin? To connect with our Concierge Director, co-founder Deanna Coyle, schedule a 30-minute call here: http://www.calendly.com/deannacoyle.