What Happens to the Home in Divorce – Vesta Irvine, CA Hub
April 14 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm EDT
What happens to the marital home in a divorce is one of the first questions often asked by divorcing couples. Join Vesta Irvine, CA Hub and our industry experts for an informative event geared to guide you in making this decision.
They will walk you through the pros and cons of keeping or selling your home and the many options for you to consider.
- Should you sell your house? And when should you sell it?
- If you keep your house, who moves out and who stays?
- When/how does the spouse staying in the house buy out the other spouse
- Things to consider when you buy out your spouse
- How to prepare your home for sale?
- Renting versus buying
- Essential steps for maximizing your credit rating and preparing for the mortgage financing process
To learn more about the vetted local professionals and their events, click here. Follow the Hub on their social media platforms – FacebookInstagramLinked-In.
We respect your privacy, so your attendance is confidential. When you join the webinar, your camera will be off, and you can choose to display only your first name.
Advance registration is required. During registration, please submit any questions about the divorce process. We will answer these during the Q&A portion of the event.
We will email the webinar link to those that have registered before the event. If you want o register for this event with us, please email team@VestaDivorce.com or call 1-877-355-7649.
Not sure where to begin? Connect with our Concierge Director, Co-Founder Deanna Coyle, by scheduling a complimentary 30-minute call here: www.calendly.com/deannacoyle.