- This event has passed.
Webinar: Financials of Divorce-Asset Division & Real Estate- Lexington Hub
August 27, 2020 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm EDT
Please join us for a LIVE, NO-COST WEBINAR dedicated to some of the most important issues one faces when going through divorce or separation: How to divide your assets and what to do regarding your marital home.
You will receive valuable information to help you to feel confident about your financial plans, while maintaining peace of mind, during and after divorce.
Divorce can bring unique challenges and opportunities to a person’s financial picture. Learn about the financial implications of your divorce and what things to be aware of while going through the process and afterward.
- Property division/equitable division of assets
- How to maximize your financial settlement
- Planning for your financial future
- Should you sell your home? When should you sell it?
- If you keep your home, who moves out and who stays?
- What are the things that need to be done to prepare your home for sale to receive top dollar?
- Renting versus buying
- Essential steps for maximizing your credit rating and preparing for the mortgage financing process
A brief presentation from each speaker will be followed by a question and answer segment.
There is no cost for attendance. Advance registration is required. We will email the Webinar link and the handouts to registrants prior to the online event.
If you would like to register for this event with us directly, instead of via Eventbrite, please contact us at 508-744-6014 or Team@VestaDivorce.com.
For more information on this or other educational and social events hosted by Vesta, go to our website at VestaDivorce.com.