- This event has passed.
10 Divorce Mistakes & Avoiding Them – Independence Hub – PA ~ No-Cost Event
January 6, 2022 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm EST
Divorce can be overwhelming no matter how you look at it – legally, financially, and emotionally. And the stakes are high for individuals and their families. That’s why we’re here to help by offering an event to discuss the Top Ten Divorce Mistakes and How to Avoid Them.
Join our vetted team of best-in-class Professionals as they help guide you through what you need to know so you can get to the other side with the best possible results. This no-cost event is educational and empowering!
- What are my legal options, and what are the key differences between them?
- How do I get a handle on the finances?
- How do I maximize the sale of my home?
- Should I stay or go (in the marital home)?
- How do I protect and improve my credit?
- How is alimony and child support calculated?
- How do I minimize stress and conflict?
- What financial mistakes should I avoid?
- What do I need to know about pensions and social security?
- What are the best steps to take to thrive after divorce?
Ask our caring and experienced professionals from the Independence Hub – PA questions in the fields of divorce law, finance, real estate, therapy, and more.
You will have the opportunity to submit your questions in advance and during the LIVE Webinar. We respect your privacy and your attendance confidentially. When you join the webinar, your camera will be off. Also, you can use just your first name for the name display. The Vesta Professionals are the only ones that can see your name.
There is no charge for attendance; however, please register in advance. We will email the Webinar link to the registrants before the online event.
If you would like to register for this event with us directly, email us at Team@VestaDivorce.com or call 1-877-355-7649.
To learn more about these and other informative and social events Vesta hosts, like us at facebook.com/VestaDivorce or visit VestaDivorce.com.
Not sure where to begin? To connect with our Concierge Director, co-founder Deanna Coyle, schedule a 30-minute call here: calendly.com/deannacoyle.