- This event has passed.
Thriving Post-Divorce – Vesta’s Lexington/ Winchester, MA Hub
April 20 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm EDT
Beginning your new life after divorce can be an exciting and uncertain time in your life. You may have many questions about your finances related to taxes, estate planning, and buying/renting a home. You might also have legal questions or need modifications in your divorce agreement. Finally, discover ways to manage your emotions post-divorce.
Join Lexington/Winchester, MA Hub to learn essential strategies for building your post-divorce life with confidence and peace of mind.
- Critical strategies for building/rebuilding your finances
- The do’s and don’ts of estate planning
- Post-divorce legal issues, including separation agreement modifications and contempt actions
- Renting or buying a home after divorce – drawbacks, and benefits
- Managing and preparing your taxes post-divorce
- Emotional impact post-divorce
We respect your privacy, so your attendance is confidential. When you join the webinar, your camera will be off and display only your first name.
Advance registration is required. During registration, please submit any questions about the divorce process. We will answer these during the Q&A portion of the event.
We will email the webinar link to those that have registered before the event. If you would like to register for this event with us directly, please email team@VestaDivorce.com or call 1-877-355-7649.
Not sure where to begin? Connect with our Concierge Director, Co-Founder Deanna Coyle, by scheduling a complimentary 30-minute call here: calendly.com/deannacoyle.