- This event has passed.
Thriving Post-Divorce: Financial & Legal – Newton, MA Hub~ No-Cost Webinar
April 13 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm EDT
Begining your new life after divorce can be an exciting and uncertain time in your life where you may have many questions about your finances related to taxes, estate planning, buying/renting a home. You might have legal questions regarding your agreement.
Join us to learn essential strategies for building your post-divorce life with confidence and peace of mind.
You will learn:
- Critical strategies for building/rebuilding your finances
- The do’s and don’ts of estate planning
- Post-divorce legal issues, including separation agreement modifications and contempt actions
- Renting or Buying a home after divorce – drawbacks, and benefits
- Managing and preparing your taxes post-divorce
- Other important considerations
- Tom Reardon, CDFA® CFP®, Private Wealth Advisor
- Beth Aarons, Collaborative Attorney & Mediator, & Estate Planner
- Amy K. Slotnick, Regional SVP and Senior Mortgage Consultant
- Loren Larsen, Realtor
- David Consigli, CDFA®, Certified Public Accountant
You will have the opportunity to submit your questions in advance during registration and/or during the LIVE Meeting hosted by our Newton, MA Hub.
If you are interested in attending and wish to maintain your privacy, we have set these up so you can attend confidentially. When you join the webinar, your camera will be off. Also, you can use just your first name for the name display, and the only ones who will see your name are the Vesta Professionals.
There is no charge for attendance. Advance registration is required. We will email the Zoom link to the registrants before the online event.
If you would like to register for this event with us directly, instead of via Eventbrite, please email us at team@VestaDivorce.com or call 1-877-355-7649.
Not sure where to begin? To connect with our Concierge Director, co-founder Deanna Coyle, schedule a complimentary 30-minute call here: www.calendly.com/deannacoyle.