Thriving Post -Divorce: Co-Parenting & Dating –Hingham, MA~ No-Cost Webinar
June 24 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm EDT
Beginning your new life after divorce can be a time that is both exciting and uncertain. You get to create a new and wonderful chapter in your life. And you may have questions about how to help your children thrive in their new reality while you are still learning how to co-parent with your ex-spouse.
You may also decide to begin dating, developing new relationships, and wonder how to navigate this successfully for yourself. At the same time, managing the new dynamic with your children and former partner.
You will learn:
- Keys to a successful co-parenting relationship including communication and flexibility so your children have a sense of stability
- Best practices and timing for introducing romantic relationships to children and former spouse
- Overall strategies to navigate your new life
- Becoming more confident in your search for love and a healthier relationship
- Secrets for having more fun and tremendous success in dating and relationships, including an update on online dating during COVID-19
- Tricks to creating fabulous online dating profiles and navigating this “new” dating world
You will have the opportunity to submit your questions in advance during registration and/or during the LIVE Meeting hosted by our Hingham, MA Hub.
If you are interested in attending and wish to maintain your privacy, we have set these up so you can attend confidentially. When you join the webinar, your camera will be off. Also, you can use just your first name for the name display, and the only ones who will see your name are the Vesta Professionals.
There is no charge for attendance. Advance registration is required. We will email the Zoom link to the registrants before the online event.
If you would like to register for this event with us directly, instead of via Eventbrite, please email us at team@VestaDivorce.com or call 1-877-355-7649.
Not sure where to begin? To connect with our Concierge Director, co-founder Deanna Coyle, schedule a complimentary 30-minute call here: www.calendly.com/deannacoyle.