- This event has passed.
The ABC’s of Divorce – Beverly Hills, CA Hub ~ No-Cost Webinar
April 16 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm EDT
Contemplating or going through the process of divorce? Learn the nuts and bolts of divorce from our panel of experts from our Beverly Hills Hub.
Divorce Attorney Gabriel Wintner and Mediator Enrique Koenig will walk you through the divorce process and cover the common legal mistakes people make and the best ways to avoid them to spare you from making costly and life-altering mistakes.
Financial Advisors Ivan Lovegren, CDFA and Russ Siadatian will address critical issues regarding your divorce’s financial implications and what things to be aware of during and after the process to protect your financial future.
Realtor Andrea Shink, CDRE™ will provide you with important considerations regarding the marital home and the real estate market.
We designed this workshop to provide education and connection while empowering you to make confident decisions about your divorce.
- How is a divorce case started?
- What types of divorces are there?
- How are child custody cases handled?
- What is the role of a guardian ad litem?
- How are child and spousal support calculated?
- What is considered marital property, and how is it divided?
- How are debts divided?
- Property division/equitable division of assets
- How to maximize your financial settlement
- Planning for your financial future
- Should you sell your home? When should you sell it?
- If you keep your home, who moves out and who stays?
- Who will be responsible for expenses related to the home, such as maintenance and repairs, mortgage and interest payments, insurance, etc.?
- What things need to be done to prepare your home for sale to receive top dollar?
- Renting versus buying
There is no charge for attendance. Advance registration is required. We will email the Webinar link and the handouts to registrants prior to the online event.
If you would like to register for this event with us directly, instead of via Eventbrite, please contact us at 1-877-355-7649 or Team@VestaDivorce.com.
Not sure where to begin? To connect with our Concierge Director, co-founder Deanna Coyle, schedule a 30-minute call here: calendly.com/deannacoyle.