- This event has passed.
Tax & Legal Tips for Divorce– Vesta’s N. Attleboro, MA / Providence, RI Hub
August 24, 2022 @ 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm EDT
Join the N. Attleboro, MA, and Providence, RI Hub, our industry experts, for an informative event focused on critical legal strategies surrounding divorce and tax considerations and strategies during and after divorce.
- Divorce process options
- Financial support (alimony, child support, expenses)
- Social security and pension considerations
- Asset and debt division
- Medical insurance, life insurance, and beneficiaries
- Settlement options and tax implications
- Components of a successful parenting plan
- Simple steps to reduce your tax liability
- Avoid common pitfalls and mistakes
To learn more about the high-quality professionals and their events, click here. Follow the Hub on their social media platforms – Facebook, Instagram, and Linked In.
We respect your privacy, so your attendance is confidential. When you join the webinar, your camera will be off and display only your first name.
Advance registration is required. During registration, please submit any questions about the divorce process. We will answer these during the Q&A portion of the event.
We will email the webinar link to those that have registered before the event. If you want to register for this event with us directly, please email team@VestaDivorce.com or call 1-877-355-7649.
Not sure where to begin? Connect with our Concierge Director, Co-Founder Deanna Coyle, by scheduling a complimentary 30-minute call here: calendly.com/deannacoyle.