- This event has passed.
Tax and Legal Tips for Divorce – N. Attleboro/ Providence Hub
February 15 @ 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm EST
Join N. Attleboro, MA, and Providence, RI Hub for our yearly event designed to help families impacted by divorce plan, organize, and focus on wrapping up the end of the year. Regardless of the stage of divorce, you are in, there are clear action steps to get prepared— emotionally, financially, and legally.
- Divorce process options
- Financial support (alimony, child support, expenses)
- Social security and pension considerations
- Asset and debt division
- Medical insurance, life insurance, and beneficiaries
- Settlement options and tax implications
- Components of a successful parenting plan
- Simple steps to reduce your tax liability
- Avoid common pitfalls and mistakes
We respect your privacy, so your attendance is confidential. When you join the webinar, your camera will be off, and you can choose to display only your first name.
Advance registration is required. During registration, please submit any questions about the divorce process. We will answer these during the Q&A portion of the event.
We will email the webinar link to those that have registered before the event. If you want to register for this event with us, please email team@VestaDivorce.com or call 1-877-355-7649.
Not sure where to begin? Connect with our Concierge Director, Co-Founder Deanna Coyle, by scheduling a complimentary 30-minute call here: calendly.com/deannacoyle.