- This event has passed.
Spring Housing Market: Divorce & the Home – Beverly Hills ~ No-Cost Webinar
February 12 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm EST
What Happens to the Marital Home in Divorce?
Join us for this event led by Realtor Andrea Shink, CDRE and Mortgage Consultant Vince Lombardi from the Beverly Hills Hub. Together they cover one of the single most important decisions that separating and divorcing couples encounter — the house.
The presenters will address these issues and more:
- Should you sell your house? When should you sell it?
- If you keep your house, who moves out and who stays?
- When/how does the spouse staying in the house buy-out their spouse?
- What is “Nesting”?
- If you move out of your home while your spouse remains there with the children, will your custody rights be jeopardized?
- Who will be responsible for expenses related to the home, such as maintenance and repairs, mortgage and interest payments, insurance, etc.?
- What things need to be done to prepare your home for sale to receive top dollar?
- How can you protect against prospective buyers knowing about the divorce, presuming the need for a quick “fire sale,” and making lowball offers?
- Renting versus buying
- Essential steps for maximizing your credit rating and preparing for the mortgage financing process
There is no charge for attendance. Advance registration is required. We will email the Zoom link to the registrants before the online event.
If you would like to register for this event with us directly, instead of via Eventbrite, please email us at team@VestaDivorce.com or call 1-877-355-7649.
Not sure where to begin? To connect with our Concierge Director, co-founder Deanna Coyle, schedule a complimentary 30-minute call here: www.calendly.com/deannacoyle.