- This event has passed.
Self Love & Self Worth in Divorce – Vesta N. Jersey Coast Line Hub
February 8 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm EST
Join Vesta N. Jersey Coast Line Hub for a special event led by Vesta’s expert professionals focused on ways to make impactful changes in your life regardless of what stage of the divorce process you are in – separated, divorcing, or many years post-divorce.
Kick-off 2022 with a bang and participate in this educational workshop that empowers you to set goals and achieve success in all aspects of your life.
- Crucial ways to reduce stress and energize yourself
- Tools & techniques to take control of your cash flow and reduce taxes
- Understanding and influencing your credit score
- Planning for your financial future
- Should you sell your home? If so, when is the best time to sell?
- Overall strategies to navigate your new normal
- And more
We respect your privacy so your attendance is confidential. When you join the webinar, your camera will be off and display only your first name. The events are not recorded.
Advance registration is required. During registration, please submit any questions about the divorce process. We will answer these during the Q&A portion of the event.
We will email the webinar link to those that have registered before the event. If you would like to register for this event with us directly, please email team@VestaDivorce.com or call 1-877-355-7649.
Not sure where to begin? Connect with our Concierge Director, Co-Founder Deanna Coyle, by scheduling a complimentary 30-minute call here: www.calendly.com/deannacoyle.