Preparing, Selling and Buying a Home During and After Divorce – Boston Hub
October 16 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm EDT
Are you separated or divorced and trying to decide if you should sell the family home? Do you have questions and need guidance from some of Vesta’s leading experts in real estate and mortgages?
About This Event:
Vesta’s Team of Professionals: Real Estate Agent, Mortgage Consultant, Financial Advisor, and Professional Organizer from our Boston Hub will walk you through all the options related to preparing, selling, and buying a home before and after a divorce.
- Learn about the pros and cons of keeping versus selling your home
- Is renting or buying your best option?
- If you decide to sell your home, when should you sell it?
- How has the COVID-19 affected the process?
- Learn the process to buy out a spouse
- Learn how to prepare your home for sale
- Learn about specialists who can help in the process
- Hear about essential steps for maximizing your credit rating and preparing for the mortgage financing process.
You will have the opportunity to submit your questions in advance and/or during the LIVE Meeting.
There is no charge for attendance. Advance registration is required. We will email the Zoom link to the registrants prior to the online event.
If you would like to register for this event with us directly, instead of via Eventbrite, please contact us at team@VestaDivorce.com or 1-877-355-7649.
If you would like to connect with Co-Founder and Concierge Manager Deanna Coyle, you can schedule a 30-minute call with her using this link: calendly.com/deannacoyle.