- This event has passed.
Preparing & Selling a Home During Divorce – Lexington, MA ~No-Cost Webinar
August 17 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm EDT
Are you separated or divorced and trying to decide if you should sell the family home? Do you have questions and need guidance from some of Vesta’s leading experts in real estate and mortgages?
Vesta’s Team of Professionals: Real Estate Agent, Mortgage Consultant, Financial Advisor, and Professional Organizer from our Lexington/ Winchester Hub will walk you through all the options related to preparing, selling, and buying a home before and after a divorce.
- Learn about the pros and cons of keeping versus selling your home
- Is renting or buying your best option?
- If you decide to sell your home, when should you sell it?
- How has the COVID-19 affected the process?
- Learn the process to buy out a spouse
- Learn how to prepare your home for sale
- Learn about specialists who can help in the process
- Hear about essential steps for maximizing your credit rating and preparing for the mortgage financing process.
You will have the opportunity to submit your questions in advance during registration and/or during the LIVE Meeting hosted by our Lexington and Winchester, MA Hub.
If you are interested in attending and wish to maintain your privacy, we have set these up so you can attend confidentially. When you join the webinar, your camera will be off. Also, you can use just your first name for the name display, and the only ones who will see your name are the Vesta Professionals.
There is no charge for attendance. Advance registration is required. We will email the Zoom link to the registrants before the online event.
If you would like to register for this event with us directly, instead of via Eventbrite, please email us at team@VestaDivorce.com or call 1-877-355-7649.
Not sure where to begin? To connect with our Concierge Director, co-founder Deanna Coyle, schedule a complimentary 30-minute call here: www.calendly.com/deannacoyle.