- This event has passed.
Preparing for Divorce in 2023 – Vesta Carlsbad, CA Hub
December 13, 2022 @ 9:00 pm - 10:30 pm EST
Regardless of your divorce stage, this event will be a cornerstone to preparing yourself for 2023 in your divorce and beyond. Join the Vesta Carlsbad, CA Hub to help prepare you emotionally, financially, and legally for what lies ahead in the New Year.
- Pave the way for productive communication by creating a journal where you list questions, with room for answers, for your attorney or mediator
- Identify New Year’s goals for yourself and your relationships
- Purge post-holiday “stuff” for what is not needed or used
- Explore career paths that interest you and work on making connections with those in the field
- Schedule quality time with your kids (each day they are with you)
- Avoid the January Emotional Distress of Overspending
- Work with your licensed loan originator to develop a plan to qualify for a mortgage
- Request a Free Market Analysis of your home from your Realtor
- Year-end tax saving strategies for all stages of divorce
You will have the opportunity to submit your questions in advance during registration and/or during the LIVE Meeting hosted by our Vesta Carlsbad, CA Hub .
We respect your privacy so your attendance is confidential. When you join the webinar, your camera will be off and display only your first name. The events are not recorded.
Advance registration is required. During registration, please submit any questions about the divorce process. We will answer these during the Q&A portion of the event.
We will email the webinar link to those that have registered before the event. If you would like to register for this event with us directly, please email team@VestaDivorce.com or call 1-877-355-7649.
Not sure where to begin? Connect with our Concierge Director, Co-Founder Deanna Coyle, by scheduling a complimentary 30-minute call here: www.calendly.com/deannacoyle.