- This event has passed.
Parent Plans: Thinking Beyond the Schedule – Vesta Carlsbad, CA Hub
May 17 @ 9:00 pm - 10:30 pm EDT
Join Vesta Carlsbad, CA Hub for this informational seminar to help you and your co-parent build a sustainable, well-considered, age-appropriate parenting plan. Mediator Laura McGee is also a co-parenting specialist; she and divorce attorney Kenneth Lee will take a deep dive into the many considerations that should go into redesigning your new two-household family.
You may be divorcing or have never even married, but you will always be parents. Let us help guide you.
- Compare and contrast what you can expect with a court-ordered parenting plan versus a mediated parenting plan and the potential costs of each
- What is legal versus physical custody?
- What are the common weekly & holiday parenting schedules, and how is a child’s age taken into consideration?
- Is child support negotiable? And what is it for?
- Make a checklist to help you negotiate your parenting plan
- Can I move away if living here post-divorce is too expensive?
- Can I get support for my college-age children?
- Do the kids have a choice? When can they “decide” where they want to live?
- Strategies and tools to better communicate with your co-parent
- Nesting, what is that? Does it work?
- Tips for parenting with a high-conflict parent
We respect your privacy so your attendance is confidential. When you join the webinar, your camera will be off and display only your first name. The events are not recorded.
Advance registration is required. During registration, please submit any questions about the divorce process. We will answer these during the Q&A portion of the event.
We will email the webinar link to those that have registered before the event. If you would like to register for this event with us directly, please email team@VestaDivorce.com or call 1-877-355-7649.
Not sure where to begin? Connect with our Concierge Director, Co-Founder Deanna Coyle, by scheduling a complimentary 30-minute call here: www.calendly.com/deannacoyle.