- This event has passed.
No–Cost Webinar: Top 10 Must-Knows About Divorce – San Diego, CA
August 4, 2020 @ 12:30 pm - 2:00 pm EDT
Join us and learn about the finer points of the process — from law and finance to real estate and coping strategies — so you understand the impact of divorce both now and in your future. We will give you the tools necessary to evolve into a knowledgeable, dynamic decision-maker who’s able to make informed choices … and not emotionally-driven, costly decisions.
- Kelly Myers, Divorce Coach
- Scott Levin, Family Law Peacekeeper/Mediator and Puja Sachdev, CFLS, CDFA, Attorney
- Alan Kinzel and Candi DeMoura, Realtors
- Carrie Guarrero, Home Loan Officer, Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation
- Tanya Aure, JD, CDFA, Financial Advisor
A few must-knows that will be covered at the workshop:
- Is mediation or litigation right for you?
- Do you know how your assets will be divided?
- How will the emotional aspect affect your divorce?
- Is it better to sell your house before or after the divorce?
A brief presentation from each speaker will be followed by a question and answer segment.
Attendees will receive handouts outlining the topics covered.
There is no cost for attendance. Advance registration is required. We will email the Webinar link and the handouts to registrants prior to the online event.
If you would like to register for this event with us directly, instead of via Eventbrite, please contact Deanna at 508-744-6014 or Team@VestaDivorce.com.
“Such a great group of caring and educated professionals dedicated to helping others through the divorce process.” – Christine M.
“Very informative! Thank you very much. I am glad I came! I realized how much I do not know.” – Boot Camp Attendee
“Wonderful presenters tonight! Very glad I attended. Thank you for putting together this event. It’s great to know support and competent, caring people are out there!” – Christine G.
“Excellent resource opportunity!” – Michelle
For more information on this and other events hosted by Vesta, contact Deanna at Team@VestaDivorce.com or 508-744-6014. Or go to our website at VestaDivorce.com.