- This event has passed.
No–Cost Webinar: Real Estate and Divorce – Pasadena
August 21, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm EDT
Realtor Zivile Dailydiene will walk you through the pros and cons of one of the most important decisions that couples face when divorcing/separating: Should you keep or sell your house, and what are your options?
- Pros and cons of keeping versus selling your home
- Renting versus buying
- If you decide to sell your home, when should you sell it?
- When/how does the spouse staying in the house buy out their spouse?
- What are the things that need to be done to prepare your home for sale to receive top dollar?
- How can you protect against prospective buyers knowing about the divorce, presuming the need for a quick “fire sale”, and making lowball offers
- Essential steps for maximizing your credit rating and preparing for the mortgage financing process.
There is no cost for attendance. Advance registration is required. We will email the Webinar link and the handouts to registrants prior to the online event.
To find out more about these and other informative events hosted by Vesta, like us at Facebook.com/VestaDivorce or go to VestaDivorce.com. Or contact us at team@VestaDivorce.com or 508-744-6014.