- This event has passed.
No–Cost Webinar: Pitfalls to Avoid in Your Parenting Plan – San Diego, CA
August 19, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm EDT
Are you separated, divorced, considering divorce, or in the process of divorce? Please join us for a special evening intended to help you and your family set new expectations and boundaries.
- Kelly Myers, Divorce Coach
- Scott Levin, Family Law Peacekeeper/Mediator
- Puja Sachdev, CFLS, CDFA, Attorney
- What you can expect and how best to approach your children and family
- The importance of a detailed and well crafted Parenting Agreement to ensure scheduling and other conflicts are resolved in advance.
- You will receive sample parenting plans and discuss other co-parenting issues such as flexibility, co-mingling of step-families during the holidays, travel and strategies for navigating life with new significant others.
- Essential strategies to help your children have a sense of stability during and after this transition.
- Together, they will provide you with resources that will aid in creating a bright future for you and your children.
There is no cost for attendance. Advance registration is required. We will email the Webinar link and the handouts to registrants prior to the online event.
If you would like to register for this event with us directly, instead of via Eventbrite, please contact Deanna at 508-744-6014 or Team@VestaDivorce.com.
To find out more about this and other informative and social events hosted by Vesta, go to our website at VestaDivorce.com. Or like us at Facebook.com/VestaDivorce.