- This event has passed.
No–Cost Webinar: Optimal Health and Wealth Post-Divorce – San Diego, CA
September 16, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm EDT
Are you considering or going through divorce and looking for information and guidance on how best to navigate the process? Has your health taken a back seat because of all the stress from the divorce?
Come to our free workshop and learn the main things you need to know from Vesta’s vetted Divorce Professionals in health coaching and finances.
- How to use the Nine Arms of Wellness philosophy to decrease stress, increase energy and eat healthy while going through divorce or post-divorce?
- 3 reasons you may be gaining weight and 5 simple strategies to counter it
- How to be Optimally healthy while going through divorce?
- How lack of sleep, stress, hormonal imbalance and poor gut health can be contributors to weight gain?
- 3 reasons you are fatigued and how to feel energetic again.
How being healthy can help you make financial decisions post-divorce such as:
- Identifying your goals
- Managing your assets
- Understanding your cash flow and creating a budget
- Creating a savings plan that matches your new life
- Increasing your creditworthiness
- Updating your estate planning and beneficiary designations
- Planning for medical and care costs
- Planning for your financial future
There is no charge for attendance. Advance registration is required. We will email the Webinar link and the handouts to registrants prior to the online event.
If you would like to register for this event with us directly, instead of via Eventbrite, please contact us at 1-877-355-7649 or Team@VestaDivorce.com.
If you would like to connect with co-founder Deanna Coyle, you can schedule a 30-minute call with her using this link: calendly.com/deannacoyle.