- This event has passed.
No–Cost Webinar: Legal and Emotional Issues in Divorce – Scottsdale, AZ
December 2, 2020 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm EST
Are you considering or going through divorce and looking for information and guidance on how best to navigate the process and keep your expenses down?
Join us for this workshop and learn the main things you need to know from Vesta’s vetted Divorce Professionals in law and coaching.
- Greg Davis, Divorce Attorney
- Monica Donaldson Stewart, Collaborative Attorney and Mediator
- Kristine Reich, Esq., MSW, Collaborative Attorney
- Karen Dorsey, M.Ed., CDC®, Certified Divorce Coach®, Co-Parenting Coach, Divorce Mediator
- Paula DeMore, JD, LPC, NCC – Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
- Navigating the best way to get divorced
- Understand how to divide marital assets and debts
- Learn how child support and spousal support are calculated
- Managing your stress and overwhelm throughout the divorce process
- Practicing mindset and language shifts
- The importance of a support system
Attendees will receive handouts outlining the topics covered.
There is no cost for attendance. Advance registration is required. We will email the Webinar link and the handouts to registrants prior to the online event.
If you would like to register for this event with us directly, instead of via Eventbrite, please contact us at 1-877-355-7649 or Team@VestaDivorce.com.
If you would like to connect with co-founder Deanna Coyle, you can schedule a 30-minute call with her using this link: calendly.com/deannacoyle.