- This event has passed.
No-Cost Webinar: Finding Divorce Solutions in Uncertain Times – Hingham Hub
August 26 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm EDT
Are you going through a divorce, contemplating divorce, or recovering from divorce? Join us and learn about the process from law and finance to real estate and coping strategies.
Our team of vetted professionals will aid you in understanding the impact on divorce today and into your future. We will provide you with information and tools to guide you into becoming a knowledgeable, dynamic decision-maker who’s able to make rational and informed choices.
- Susan Trotter, Ph.D., Life & Relationship Coach
- David Kellem, Divorce Attorney & Mediator, Kellem Mahoney Family Law & Mediation Group
- Lisa Axios, Realtor, R&L Home Team at Keller Williams Showcase Properties
- Kathleen Caddell, CDLP, Senior Mortgage Consultant, Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation
- Jim Ditzel, CFP®, Financial Advisor, Commonwealth Financial Group
A brief presentation from each speaker will be followed by a question and answer segment.
We design our events to be informational while allowing you time to ask questions. Our goal is to create an interactive setting centered around connection and education, which leaves you feeling empowered.
There is no charge for attendance. Advance registration is required. We will email the Webinar link and the handouts to registrants prior to the online event.
If you would like to register for this event with us directly, instead of via Eventbrite, please contact us at 508-744-6014 or Team@VestaDivorce.com.
If you would like to connect with co-founder Deanna Coyle, you can schedule a 30-minute call with her using this link: calendly.com/deannacoyle.