- This event has passed.
No-Cost Webinar: Financial Strategies During & After Divorce – Scottsdale
November 4, 2020 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm EST
Are you separated or divorced, considering divorce, or in the process of divorce? Join us at our no-cost workshop to learn how to plan for your finances during divorce and afterward.
Divorce can bring unique challenges and opportunities to a person’s financial picture. Learn about the financial implications of your divorce and what things to be aware of while going through the process and afterward.
- Nancy A, Hetrick, CDFA®, MAFF™, AWMA®, Financial Advisor
- Michelle N. Ogborne, Estate Planning Attorney
- Planning for your financial future
- Important documents to gather
- When to change beneficiary designations
- How to maximize your financial settlement
- How to structure a savings plan and budget that matches your new life
We design our events to be informational while allowing you time to ask questions. Our goal is to create an interactive setting centered around connection and education, which leaves you feeling empowered.
There is no charge for attendance. Advance registration is required. We will email the Webinar link and the handouts to registrants prior to the online event.
If you would like to register for this event with us directly, instead of via Eventbrite, please contact Deanna at 1-877-355-7649 or Team@VestaDivorce.com.
If you would like to connect with co-founder Deanna Coyle, you can schedule a 30-minute call with her using this link: calendly.com/deannacoyle.