- This event has passed.
No–Cost Webinar: Divorce is Final, Now What? – San Diego Cultural Hub
October 8, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm EDT
Make new connections while learning essential strategies for building your post-divorce life with confidence and peace of mind.
You will learn:
- Key strategies for building/rebuilding your finances
- The do’s and don’ts of estate planning
- Post-divorce legal issues, including separation agreement modifications and contempt actions
- Legally what has changed as a result of COVID-19
- Strategies to look and feel your best, and how to incorporate self-care into your everyday routine
- Ruba Zanaid, Life Coach
- Jylan Megahed, Divorce Attorney
- Savanna Kuhami, Realtor
- Kamel Miqdadi, CDFA, Financial Advisor
We design our events to be informational while allowing you time to ask questions. Our goal is to create an interactive setting centered around connection and education, which leaves you feeling empowered.
There is no charge for attendance. Advance registration is required. We will email the Webinar link and the handouts to registrants prior to the online event.
If you would like to register for this event with us directly, instead of via Eventbrite, please contact Deanna at 1-877-355-7649 or Team@VestaDivorce.com.
To find out more about this and other informative and social events hosted by Vesta, like us at Facebook.com/VestaDivorce or visit us at VestaDivorce.com. If you would like to connect with co-founder Deanna Coyle, you can schedule a 30-minute call with her using this link: calendly.com/deannacoyle.