- This event has passed.
No–Cost Webinar: Divorce Boot Camp – Scottsdale, AZ
November 18, 2020 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm EST
Join us and learn about the finer points of the process — from law and finance to real estate and coping strategies — so you understand the impact of divorce both now and in your future. We will give you the tools necessary to evolve into a knowledgeable, dynamic decision-maker who’s able to make informed choices … and not emotionally-driven, costly decisions.
- Greg Davis, Divorce Attorney, Monica Donaldson Stewart, Collaborative Attorney and Mediator, Kristine Reich, Esq., MSW, Collaborative Attorney
- Nancy A, Hetrick, CDFA®, MAFF™, AWMA® and Leslie Blue, MA, CDFA®, AAMS, Financial Advisors
- Barbara Woyak, MBA, CDRE, Certified Divorce Real Estate Expert
- Greg Gale, CDLP, Senior Loan Officer
- Karen Dorsey, M.Ed., CDC®, Certified Divorce Coach®, Co-Parenting Coach, Divorce Mediator and Paula DeMore, JD, LPC, NCC – Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
- Brad Taft, MBA, CMF, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, Chief Career Strategist
- Michelle N. Ogborne, Estate Planning Attorney
A brief presentation from each speaker will be followed by a question and answer segment.
Attendees will receive handouts outlining the topics covered.
There is no cost for attendance. Advance registration is required. We will email the Webinar link and the handouts to registrants prior to the online event.
If you would like to register for this event with us directly, instead of via Eventbrite, please contact us at 1-877-355-7649 or Team@VestaDivorce.com.
If you would like to connect with co-founder Deanna Coyle, you can schedule a 30-minute call with her using this link: calendly.com/deannacoyle.