- This event has passed.
No-Cost Webinar: Divorce and the Marital Home – Carlsbad
October 28, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm EDT
Divorce and the Home – whether you plan to stay in the home or sell, our Divorce & the Home webinar will empower you to make knowledgeable decisions, take control of the process, and cope with the emotional stress around your home as a symbol through your Divorce.
The end of any relationship, particularly by divorce, brings about many changes and emotional reactions. Join us for an important Webinar led by our Divorce experts to discuss the common issues associated with divorce and the home, and effective strategies to take control of the process.
- Pros and cons of keeping versus selling your home
- Renting versus buying
- If you decide to sell your home, when should you sell it?
- When/how does the spouse staying in the house buy out their spouse?
- What are the things that need to be done to prepare your home for sale to receive top dollar?
- How can you protect against prospective buyers knowing about the divorce, presumingthe need for a quick “fire sale”, and making lowball offers
- Essential steps for maximizing your credit rating and preparing for the mortgage financing process.
We design our events to be informational while allowing you time to ask questions. Our goal is to create an interactive setting centered around connection and education, which leaves you feeling empowered.
You will have the opportunity to submit your questions in advance and/or during the LIVE Webinar.
There is no charge for attendance. Advance registration is required. We will email the Webinar link to the registrants prior to the online event.
If you would like to register for this event with us directly, instead of via Eventbrite, please contact Deanna at 1-877-355-7649 or Team@VestaDivorce.com.
To find out more about other informative and social events hosted by Vesta, like us at Facebook.com/VestaDivorce or visit us at VestaDivorce.com. If you would like to connect with co-founder Deanna Coyle, you can schedule a 30-minute call with her using this link: calendly.com/deannacoyle.