- This event has passed.
No-Cost Webinar: Daytime Divorce Boot Camp – Hosted by Newton Hub
August 20 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm EDT
Join us and learn about the finer points of the process — from law and finance to real estate and coping strategies — so you understand the impact of divorce both now and in your future. We will give you the tools necessary to evolve into a knowledgeable, dynamic decision-maker who’s able to make informed choices … and not emotionally-driven, costly decisions.
- Susan Trotter, Ph.D., Life and Relationship Coach
- David Kellem, Divorce Attorney, and Mediator, Kellem Mahoney Family Law & Mediation Group
- Loren Larsen, Realtor, Compass
- Amy Slotnick, Mortgage Consultant, Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation
- Andrea McGrath, CFP, CDFA, Financial Advisor, Strategic Divorce Planning
A brief presentation from each speaker will be followed by a question and answer segment.
We design our events to be informational while allowing you time to ask questions. Our goal is to create an interactive setting centered around connection and education, which leaves you feeling empowered.
There is no charge for attendance. Advance registration is required. We will email the Webinar link and the handouts to registrants prior to the online event.
If you would like to register for this event with us directly, instead of via Eventbrite, please contact us at 508-744-6014 or Team@VestaDivorce.com.
If you would like to connect with co-founder Deanna Coyle, you can schedule a 30-minute call with her using this link: calendly.com/deannacoyle.