- This event has passed.
No-Cost Webinar: Alimony & Child Support Workshop- Lexington/ Winchester
December 15, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm EST
The question of who pays alimony and/or child support in a divorce, how much the payments will be, and how long can be complex issues. This workshop led by experts in divorce law and finances will address this important topic!
- How to calculate expected alimony and/or child support payments
- Ramifications of failure to pay child support
- What payments should you expect to receive or payout, and how does it factor into managing your cash flow?
- How will your obligation to pay or the ability to receive alimony and/or child support affect your ability to own (or rent) a place to live?
- How will your need for cash flow to pay for a mortgage, real estate taxes, home improvements, maintenance, and repairs be factored into alimony?
- How would alimony or child support payments or receipts affect your ability to qualify for a mortgage?
- What factors are taken into consideration regarding alimony (i.e., length of the marriage, age of the spouses, health, occupation, economic circumstances)
- And much more!
You will have the opportunity to submit your questions in advance and/or during the LIVE Meeting.
There is no charge for attendance. Advance registration is required. We will email the Zoom link to the registrants before the online event.
If you would like to register for this event with us directly, instead of via Eventbrite, please contact us at team@VestaDivorce.com or 1-877-355-7649.
If you would like to connect with Co-Founder and Concierge Manager Deanna Coyle, you can schedule a 30-minute call with her using this link: calendly.com/deannacoyle.