No-Cost Post-Divorce Workshop: Self Care and Dating- Westborough Hub
October 21 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm EDT
Join Certified Health and Wellness Coach Lisa Dahl and Life and Relationship Coach Susan Trotter, Ph.D., to learn the secrets to creating self-care practices and routines while having fun and success with dating and relationships.
This event is designed to give you the tools to jump-start or reset your life post-divorce. Lisa and Susan will provide you with tips, tools, and action items so that you can design a magnificent next chapter.
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Create a daily self-care practice
- Understand why self-care is a critical component for building a happy life after divorce/separation
- Harness your power to create a glowing life of love, compassion, and optimal health
- Become more confident in your search for love and healthier relationships
- Create fabulous online dating profiles and navigate the online dating process
- Prepare for the new world of dating during COVID-19
You will have the opportunity to submit your questions in advance and/or during the LIVE Meeting.
There is no charge for attendance. Advance registration is required. We will email the Zoom link to the registrants prior to the online event.
If you would like to register for this event with us directly, instead of via Eventbrite, please contact us at team@VestaDivorce.com or 1-877-355-7649.
If you would like to connect with Co-Founder and Concierge Manager Deanna Coyle, you can schedule a 30-minute call with her using this link: calendly.com/deannacoyle.