- This event has passed.
New Jersey Text Campaign
August 22, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
Join the team of experts within the Philadelphia Suburbs Hub to tackle this important topic for families impacted by divorce.
Topics covered in this session include:
- What you need to know about child custody and child support with college-age children
- How to take control of your divorce process
- How to reach creative agreements that meet your unique interests
- How to work together to prepare your children for college
- The marital home & home equity options
- The impact of divorce on your EFC ( expected family contribution)
- Methods to pay for college during & post-divorce
To learn more about the high-quality professionals and their events, click here. We recommend following the Hub on their social media platforms – Facebook, Meetup, Instagram, and Linked In to receive additional educational information about the divorce process & upcoming events!
We respect your privacy, so your attendance is confidential. When you join the webinar, your camera will be off and display only your first name.
Advance registration is required. During registration, please submit any questions about the divorce process. We will answer these during the Q&A portion of the event.
We will email the webinar link to those that have registered before the event. If you want to register for this event with us, please email team@VestaDivorce.com or call 1-877-355-7649.
Not sure where to begin? Connect with our Concierge Director, Co-Founder Deanna Coyle, by scheduling a complimentary 30-minute call here: https://calendly.com/deannacoyle.