- This event has passed.
Managing the Financial & Emotional Issues around Divorce -Beverly Hills
August 19 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm EDT
About this Event:
Are you considering or going through a divorce and looking for information and guidance on how best to navigate the process and keep your expenses down?
Join us for this workshop and learn the main things you need to know from Vesta’s vetted Divorce Professionals in finance and coaching.
- Ivan Lovegren
- Russ Siadatian
- Enrique Koenig
- Andrea Shink
• Navigating the best way to get divorced
• Understand how to divide marital assets and debts
• Learn how child support and spousal support are calculated
• Managing your stress and overwhelm throughout the divorce process
• Practicing mindset and language shifts
• The importance of a support system
- Enrique Koenig, Divorce Mediator
- Andrea Shink, RCS-D, CDRE®, Realtor
- Vince Lombardi, Mortgage Consultant
- Ivan Lovegren, CDFA, and Russ Siadatian, Financial Advisors
A brief presentation from each speaker will be followed by a question and answer segment.
Attendees will receive handouts outlining the topics covered.
There is no cost for attendance. Advance registration is required. We will email the Webinar link and the handouts to registrants prior to the online event.
If you would like to register for this event with us directly, instead of via Eventbrite, please contact us at 877-355-7649 or Team@VestaDivorce.com.
If you would like to connect with Co-Founder and Concierge Manager Deanna Coyle, you can schedule a complimentary call with her using this link: calendly.com/deannacoyle.