- This event has passed.
Legal Strategy & Business Valuation in Divorce – Boston, MA ~ No-Cost Event
January 21 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm EST
Join our team of industry experts for an informative event regarding key legal strategies when dealing with the financial valuation of business assets, family businesses, marital assets, and income in divorce. You will hear strategic ways to handle these complex situations from our team of vetted professionals – Lisa Cukier, Divorce Attorney, Chris Chen CFP®, CDFA®, Financial Advisor, and David Consigli, Certified Public Accountant.
Learn more about:
- The general law of the equitable division of assets in divorce
- The importance of valuation in divorce
- How valuation is conducted
- How an expert handles valuations in a contested divorce context
- Financial information on asset classes in the pandemic and uncertain economy
- How financial advisors can help to guide outcomes in divorce
- And more!
There is no charge for attendance. Advance registration is required. We will email the Zoom link to the registrants before the online event.
If you would like to register for this event with us directly, instead of via Eventbrite, please email us at team@VestaDivorce.com or call 1-877-355-7649.
Not sure where to begin? To connect with our Concierge Director, co-founder Deanna Coyle, schedule a 30-minute call here: www.calendly.com/deannacoyle.