- This event has passed.
Key Legal Issues During & After Divorce – Westborough, MA ~ No-Cost Webinar
March 17 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm EDT
Our vetted team of attorneys from our Westborough, MA Hub will walk you through the basics of the divorce process. They will cover the most critical issues that one faces when going through a separation, divorce, and beyond.
- Divorce Process Options (Collaborative, Litigation, Arbitration, Mediation)
- Financial Support (Alimony, Child Support, Expenses)
- Asset and Debt Division
- Parenting Plans
- Other Important Topics (Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Legal Fees, Divorce Myths)
- Beth Aarons, Collaborative Attorney & Mediator, and Estate Planner
- Catharine (Cate) Blake, Divorce Attorney
- Jennifer Hawthorne, Divorce Attorney, and Mediator
- Justin Kelsey, Divorce Attorney, and Mediator
You will have the opportunity to submit your questions in advance and/or during the LIVE Webinar.
There is no charge for attendance. Advance registration is required. We will email the Webinar link to the registrants before the online event.
If you would like to register for this event with us directly, instead of via Eventbrite, please email us at team@VestaDivorce.com.
Not sure where to begin? To connect with our Concierge Director, co-founder Deanna Coyle, schedule a 30-minute call here: calendly.com/deannacoyle.