- This event has passed.
Key Legal and Emotional Issues in Divorce– Lexington/ Winchester, MA Hub
December 14, 2022 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm EST
Are you considering or going through a divorce and looking for information and guidance on how to best navigate the process with confidence and clarity while keeping your expenses down?
Join the Lexington/ Winchester, MA Hubto learn the main things you need to know from Vesta’s vetted Divorce Professionals in law and coaching.
- Navigating the best way to get divorced
- Understand how to divide marital assets and debts
- Learn how child support and spousal support are calculated
- Managing your stress and overwhelm throughout the divorce process
- Practicing mindset and language shifts
- The importance of a support system
We respect your privacy, so your attendance is confidential. When you join the webinar, your camera will be off and display only your first name.
Advance registration is required. During registration, please submit any questions about the divorce process. We will answer these during the Q&A portion of the event.
We will email the webinar link to those that have registered before the event. If you want to register for this event with us, please email team@VestaDivorce.com or call 1-877-355-7649.
Not sure where to begin? Connect with our Concierge Director, Co-Founder Deanna Coyle, by scheduling a complimentary 30-minute call here: calendly.com/deannacoyle.