- This event has passed.
Key Financial Strategies During & After Divorce – Vesta San Diego, CA Hub
February 16 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm EST
Divorce can bring unique challenges and opportunities to a person’s financial picture. Join the Vesta San Diego, CA Hub to learn more about the financial implications of your divorce and receive guidance on how to plan your financial future.
- How to structure a savings plan and budget that matches your new life
- When to change beneficiary designations
- Important documents to gather
- What is the QDRO (Qualified Domestic Relations Order) Process?
- When is a QDRO necessary?
- How to maximize your financial settlement
- Planning for your financial future
- And more
We respect your privacy so your attendance is confidential. When you join the webinar, your camera will be off and display only your first name. The events are not recorded.
Advance registration is required. During registration, please submit any questions about the divorce process. We will answer these during the Q&A portion of the event.
We will email the webinar link to those that have registered before the event. If you would like to register for this event with us directly, please email team@VestaDivorce.com or call 1-877-355-7649.
Not sure where to begin? Connect with our Concierge Director, Co-Founder Deanna Coyle, by scheduling a complimentary 30-minute call here: www.calendly.com/deannacoyle.