- This event has passed.
Key Financial Strategies During & After Divorce – Hosted by Westborough Hub
December 16, 2020 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm EST
Divorce can bring unique challenges and opportunities to a person’s financial picture. Learn about the financial implications of your divorce and what to be aware of from the Westborough, MA Hub.
Join us at our no-cost workshop to learn how to plan for your finances during divorce and afterward while preparing yourself for 2021.
- Planning for your financial future
- How to structure a savings plan and budget that matches your new life
- When to change beneficiary designations
- Important documents to gather
- What is the QDRO (Qualified Domestic Relations Order) Process?
- When is a QDRO necessary?
- How to maximize your financial settlement?
- And More!
We design our events to be informational while allowing you time to ask questions. Our goal is to create an interactive setting centered around connection and education, which leaves you feeling empowered.
There is no charge for attendance. Advance registration is required. We will email the Zoom link to the registrants before the online event.
If you would like to register for this event with us directly, instead of via Eventbrite, please email us at team@VestaDivorce.com or call 1-877-355-7649.
Not sure where to begin? To connect with our Concierge Director, co-founder Deanna Coyle, schedule a 30-minute call here: www.calendly.com/deannacoyle.