- This event has passed.
Key Financial Divorce Strategies – Vesta’s Bergen & Passaic County, NJ Hub
March 9 @ 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm EST
Divorce can bring unique challenges and opportunities to your finances.
Join Bergen & Passaic County NJ Hub to learn more about the financial implications of your divorce and receive guidance on how to plan your financial future.
- How to structure a savings plan and budget that matches your new life
- When to change beneficiary designations
- Important documents to gather
- What is the QDRO (Qualified Domestic Relations Order) Process?
- When is a QDRO necessary?
- How to maximize your financial settlement
- Planning for your financial future
- And more
To learn more about the local vetted professionals and their events, click here. Follow the Hub on their social media platform – Facebook / Instagram / Linked In.
We respect your privacy, so your attendance is confidential. When you join the webinar, your camera will be off and display only your first name.
Advance registration is required. During registration, please submit any questions about the divorce process. We will answer these during the Q&A portion of the event.
We will email the webinar link to those that have registered before the event. If you want to register for this event with us, please email team@VestaDivorce.com or call 1-877-355-7649.
Not sure where to begin? Connect with our Concierge Director, Co-Founder Deanna Coyle, by scheduling a complimentary 30-minute call here: calendly.com/deannacoyle.