- This event has passed.
Key Financial and Tax Considerations in Divorce – Vesta Carlsbad, CA Hub
March 30 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm EDT
Join the Vesta Carlsbad, CA Hub for an educational event to learn how to plan for your finances during and after divorce.
Divorce can bring unique challenges and opportunities to a person’s financial picture. Learn about the financial implications of assets and taxes in your divorce and be aware of them.
- How to structure a savings plan and budget that matches your new life
- How to maximize your financial settlement
- Planning for your financial future
- How to prepare your taxes
- How to protect your assets and investments
- Essential steps for maximizing your credit rating
- How to deal with credit card debt
- When to change beneficiary designations
- Important documents to gather
- And More
We respect your privacy so your attendance is confidential. When you join the webinar, your camera will be off and display only your first name. The events are not recorded.
Advance registration is required. During registration, please submit any questions about the divorce process. We will answer these during the Q&A portion of the event.
We will email the webinar link to those that have registered before the event. If you would like to register for this event with us directly, please email team@VestaDivorce.com or call 1-877-355-7649.
Not sure where to begin? To connect with our Concierge Director, co-founder Deanna Coyle, schedule a complimentary 30-minute call here: www.calendly.com/deannacoyle.