- This event has passed.
How to Make Decisions in Divorce? – Vesta’s N. Attleboro/ Providence Hub
February 23 @ 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm EST
Join the N. Attleboro, MA, and Providence, RI Hub of experts for this event focused on tools and techniques to make help you make smart decisions that will impact your lives, your divorce outcomes, and your children.
- Crucial ways to reduce stress and energize yourself
- Divorce process options
- Do’s and Don’ts of divorce and decision making
- Understanding and influencing your credit score
- Preparing for a refinance or purchase
- Components of a successful parenting plan
- Financial strategies for co-parenting
- Steps to organizing your home, life, and finances
- Settlement options and tax implications
- Pros & Cons of QDROs
- Overall strategies to navigate your new life
- Avoid common pitfalls and mistakes
We respect your privacy, so your attendance is confidential. When you join the webinar, your camera will be off and display only your first name. The events are not recorded.
Advance registration is required. During registration, please submit any questions about the divorce process. We will answer these during the Q&A portion of the event.
We will email the webinar link to those that have registered before the event. If you would like to register for this event with us directly, please email team@VestaDivorce.com or call 1-877-355-7649.
Not sure where to begin? Connect with our Concierge Director, Co-Founder Deanna Coyle, by scheduling a complimentary 30-minute call here: calendly.com/deannacoyle.