- This event has passed.
Fresh Start –New Beginnings & Divorce– Vesta’s N. Attleboro/ Providence Hub
January 11, 2022 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm EST
Join our N. Attleboro, MA, and Providence, RI Hub with best-in-class professionals in the fields of divorce law, mediation, parenting, finance, real estate, mortgages & credit, coaching, therapy, personal wellness, and more.
Kick-off 2022 with a Bang and achieve success in your divorce, life, and finances.
- Crucial ways to reduce stress and energize yourself
- Steps to organizing your home, life, and finances
- Tools & Techniques to take control of your cash flow and reduce taxes
- Understanding and influencing your credit score
- Simple steps to reduce your tax liability
- Overall strategies to navigate your new life
- Components of a successful parenting plan
- Is it time to sell your home? Critical steps to obtain top dollar
- Divorce process options
To learn more about the high-quality professionals and their events, click here. Follow the Hub on their social media platforms – Facebook, Instagram, and Linked In.
We respect your privacy, so your attendance is confidential. When you join the webinar, your camera will be off and display only your first name. The events are not recorded.
Advance registration is required. During registration, please submit any questions about the divorce process. We will answer these during the Q&A portion of the event.
We will email the webinar link to those that have registered before the event. If you would like to register for this event with us directly, please email team@VestaDivorce.com or call 1-877-355-7649.
Not sure where to begin? Connect with our Concierge Director, Co-Founder Deanna Coyle, by scheduling a complimentary 30-minute call here: calendly.com/deannacoyle.