- This event has passed.
Financials of Divorce: Real Estate, Mortgages, & Credit – Beverly Hills
September 16 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm EDT
Please join us for a LIVE, NO-COST WEBINAR dedicated to some of the most important issues one faces when going through divorce or separation: How to divide your assets, what to do with the home, and how to deal with debt.
You will receive valuable information to help you to feel confident about your financial plans, while maintaining peace of mind, during and after divorce.
- Andrea Shink, RCS-D, CDRE®, Realtor
- Vince Lombardi, Mortgage Consultant
- Ivan Lovegren, CDFA, and Russ Siadatian, Financial Advisors
Divorce can bring unique challenges and opportunities to a person’s financial picture. Learn about the financial implications of your divorce and what things to be aware of while going through the process and afterward.
- Property division/equitable division of assets
- How to maximize your financial settlement
- Planning for your financial future
- Should you sell your home? When should you sell it?
- If you keep your home, who moves out and who stays?
- What are the things that need to be done to prepare your home for sale to receive top dollar?
- Renting versus buying
- Essential steps for maximizing your credit rating and preparing for the mortgage financing process
- How to deal with credit card debt and more
A brief presentation from each speaker will be followed by a question and answer segment.
We design our events to be informational while allowing you time to ask questions. Our goal is to create an interactive setting centered around connection and education, which leaves you feeling empowered.
There is no charge for attendance. Advance registration is required. We will email the Webinar link and the handouts to registrants prior to the online event.
If you would like to register for this event with us directly, instead of via Eventbrite, please contact us at 1-877-355-7649 or Team@VestaDivorce.com.
If you would like to connect with co-founder Deanna Coyle, you can schedule a 30-minute call with her using this link: calendly.com/deannacoyle.