- This event has passed.
Financial x Emotional: How to Navigate Divorce– San Diego ~ No-Cost Webinar
June 16 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm EDT
Are you considering or going through divorce and looking for information and guidance on how best to navigate the process?
Come to our free workshop and learn the main things you need to know from Vesta’s vetted Divorce Professionals in finances and coaching from the San Diego, CA Hub.
- Planning for your financial future
- Important documents to gather
- When to change beneficiary designations
- How to maximize your financial settlement
- How to structure a savings plan and budget that matches your new life
- Take the emotions out of your decision-making process
- How to manage anxiety and increase energy
- Building self-care and stress coping strategies
- Empowering your decisions and building a support system
There is no charge for attendance. Advance registration is required. We will email the Zoom link to the registrants before the online event.
If you would like to register for this event with us directly, instead of via Eventbrite, please email us at team@VestaDivorce.com or call 1-877-355-7649.
Not sure where to begin? To connect with our Concierge Director, co-founder Deanna Coyle, schedule a complimentary 30-minute call here: www.calendly.com/deannacoyle.