- This event has passed.
Financial Issues of Divorce: Taxes, Assets & More – N. Attleboro Hub
February 9 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm EST
Divorce can bring unique challenges and opportunities to a person’s financial picture. Learn about the financial implications of your divorce and what to be aware of from the N. Attleboro, MA, and Providence, RI Hub.
Join us at our complimentary workshop to learn how to plan for your finances during divorce and afterward while preparing yourself for 2021.
- Planning for your financial future
- Important documents to gather
- How to manage taxes for 2020 and beyond
- When to change beneficiary designations
- How to maximize your financial settlement
- How to structure a savings plan and budget that matches your new life
- How to protect your assets and investments
- Essential steps for maximizing your credit rating
- How to deal with credit card debt
We design our events to be informational while allowing you time to ask questions. Our goal is to create an interactive setting centered around connection and education, which leaves you feeling empowered.
There is no charge for attendance. Advance registration is required. We will email the Zoom link to the registrants before the online event.
If you would like to register for this event with us directly, instead of via Eventbrite, please email us at team@VestaDivorce.com or call 1-877-355-7649.
Not sure where to begin? To connect with our Concierge Director, co-founder Deanna Coyle, schedule a 30-minute call here: www.calendly.com/deannacoyle.